home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Day 49.

When I imagined this outfit laying in bed, this is not what it was going to look like, but I actually like how it turned out better. I was originally planning on wearIng this dress with oxford shoes and a cardigan. I couldn't quite find a cardigan that looked right, because (they're hard to see) I wanted the pockets to show; with out the pockets, the line of the dress isn't complete. Wearing the oxford lace-ups was like mixing genres, it was like trying to throw to different times together and they just weren't getting along. Somehow it turned into a 60s go-go inspired outfit, the knee high boots were the best shoes I could get to match, and I knew I couldn't go sleeveless all day so I just threw on a long sleeve tee. I added the strands of colored beans, so it wasn't too matchy and added some color!
Day 49.
H&M Smock Dress $10; SCORE!, Aerie Long Sleeve Tee $14, Target Black Tights $6, Nicole Boots $12, Forever 21 Beads $6, Aeropostale Beads $10

No comments:

Post a Comment