home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

The Best Legging.

Hi everyone! I've been sick with a cold for a couple of days but wanted to share this look from last week that I styled with some new goodies I scooped up at the Nest Boutique in Biltmore Village. I tagged these Spanx leggings a few weeks ago, but finally jumped on board in buying a pair, and I couldn't be happier with that decision! I chose the moto design because it gives you a little more coverage on the leg and leggings as pants is sort of new for me, but they feel amazing and are super comfortable. I paired them with this sherpa lined Z Supply sweater also from the Nest and it is seriously the coziest layer ever! This is the perfect cozy look for battling a winter cold! 

Z Supply Sweater here, Pure Good Tee similar, Spanx Leggings here
Old Navy Boots similar, Cabi Scarf similar

No comments:

Post a Comment