home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Snow Globe Style.

After getting hit with all the snow here in Asheville our little mountain town felt like being inside a snow globe for a few days. I recycled some old favorites from my closet for a winter outfit and have to say I love wearing pastels in the winter. There's something fresh and light about pale shades in the winter especially when most of us tend to wear lots of black and grays during the colder months. Since most of my pieces are older they're no longer available but I linked up some great similar styles in the side bar -->

American Eagle Sweater similar, Anthropologie Skirt similar, Forever 21 Boots here
Rebecca Minkoff Bag similar, Urban Outfitters Hat similar

No comments:

Post a Comment