home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

All Wrapped Up.

You can take the girl out of the Southwest but you can't take the Southwest out of the girl! I think after spending so much time living in Southern California I will always have a bohemian influence and southwestern vibe to my style, whether boho chic is currently 'trending' or not I will always be a fan of the texture, patterns and easy breezy silhouettes. This BB Dakota jacket is a couple years old, you may remember it from here, but it's one of my favorite pieces for the Fall transition. It pairs so well layered over dresses like, with chunky sweaters and leggings or hanging open with your favorite denim. In the side bar --> I've linked some of my favorite blanket jackets and scarves to get you through the season!

Anthropologie Dress similar, BB Dakota Jacket similar, Cabi Boots here
FashionABLE Tote here, Anthropologie Earrings here


No comments:

Post a Comment