home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Little Polka Dot Dress.

Can not seem to be able to get enough polka dots this season and when I saw this Old Navy Dress on sale for $15 two weeks ago I just had to scoop it up! It is currently on sale for about $21 because everything on their website is 30% off and it comes in seven colors though I'll admit, the polka dots is my favorite. I opted for a semi casual look that I feel can translate from a lot of different occasions by layering with this lightweight cardigan and a go-to ankle boot. I felt the dress was just a little long on me, making my legs look a little stumpy so I knotted one side so you could see more of my legs to help elongate. Would also be a great dress silhouette to belt if you were more comfortable with styling it that way. This is a great look to start off your weekend cause it's probably items you already have in your closet!

Old Navy Dress here, Forever 21 Cardigan similar, Cabi Necklace similar, Franco Sarto Boots here

I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment