home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Playful Pairing.

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts the past week, I have been busy busy on the go, but I have some great looks to share with you this week! Starting with this outfit from the end of the week; it brings me great satisfaction to breathe new life into something that has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I have had this Old Navy skirt for years you've seen it here, and it's a piece I never want to get rid of though don't find myself wearing very often. I really wanted to restyle this sweater from a couple weeks ago (here) with a skirt the to give it some versatility and felt it was the perfect match with this modern pencil skirt. Creating a street style look with a twist, I felt this look worked better a little more playfully styled, so I opted for a funky oxford instead of a classic bootie as I felt that would make it too serious. Don't take yourselves too seriously today, enjoy your Monday!

Line & Dot Sweater here, Old Navy Skirt similar, Free People Shoes similar
Fashionable Tote here, Anthropologie Earrings here

I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment