home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Cold Weather Casual.

The holiday season is in full swing and looking at my calendar for the next few weeks, it is going to fly by because we have such a busy and exciting schedule. Andrew snapped these photos over the weekend when we showed up at the mall to do a little holiday shopping and realized we arrived an hour before it opened, whoops! I'm wearing a lot of pieces I've had in my closet for some time now, but added a fun little cap from Anthropologie to modernize the look and make these staples feel fresh. I bought this hat right before Thanksgiving and have literally worn it all but two days since, I may be a little obsessed and if you're on board with the trend you can shop it and similar styles here.

Forever 21 Coat similar, Cabi Sweater here, Hudson Jeans here, 
Franco Sarto Boots here, Anthropologie Hat here


No comments:

Post a Comment