home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Black + Camel.

This is a great example of outfit restyling; these are all pieces I've have in my closet that you have seen over the past couple of weeks but I've just reworked them altogether. I have always been such a fan of black and camel paired together; there is such a timelessness of the color combo and I think it has a very elegant and classic feel perfect for mixing and matching your favorite pieces. I love this Moth sweaterthat comes in about 5 colors, because not only is it super soft it is a great length especially for pairing with leggings (I have to have my tush covered when wearing leggings). And this time of year a fur vest is my go to addition to almost any look, this one is a couple years old from Target but I found a super cute shearling and fur vest here that is under $20 and also comes in petite sizes. And of course let's not forget my favorite pant alternative of the season, these amazing Spanx leggings that are great for the holidays especially those parties where you may be having a couple extra desserts! :)

Moth Sweater here, Xhileration Vest similar , Spanx Leggings here, French Connection Boots here

No comments:

Post a Comment