home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Casual Christmas.

Happy Holidays y'all! For those who celebrated Christmas this weekend hope you all had the merriest of days! I spent the holiday at my in-laws house and had so much fun waking up with my nieces on Christmas morning! This isn't my look from the holiday, but I did wear almost an identical outfit for Christmas Eve; picture same look with all black turtleneck. Since I scooped up this ultra fuzzy cardigan last week I can't stop wearing it, and lucky for you, it is currently on sale for half off, putting it under $75, and you can shop it here. So many crazy online sales happening what are you shopping today?!

Anthropologie Kimono here (on sale for 50% off), Forever 21 Turtleneck similar
Crafted by Lee Jeans here, Franco Sarto Boots similar

No comments:

Post a Comment