home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Day 37.

It was over 80 degrees today! It doesn't get much better than that, for the first time it truly felt like spring and today was absolutely wonderful, ate lunch by the beach, went for a nice jog by the water after work and finished the day eating frozen yogurt outside. Perfect, today was perfect.

At lunch it was so nice to lay in the grass and feel the sun on my shoulders, because I knew I was having lunch outside I purposely wore a tank top, but in the air conditioned office I threw on an open front Express Cardigan.
Day 37. 
Forever 21 Crochet Tank $16, Betsey Johnson Belt $12.99, AE Skinny Jeans $20, Charlotte Russe Sandals $13

No comments:

Post a Comment