home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Day 38.

What I really like about my style is; well that's what I like, I don't exactly have a style there are certain trends I stick too or styles I really like, but I enjoy changing it up. I don't want to be girly feminine everyday, or hipster/boho, or rocker/hardcore, I like to mix it up, and flaunt them all. Today I went for a little for grunge, still put together, but I wanted to be comfortable, and not do my hair, hence the hat.
Day 38.
Run DMC 3/4 Sleeve Tee $10 (OldNavy), Express Ripped Skinny Jeans $40, Vans White Slip-ons $20 (once again kid sizes came in handy, saved me $20), Neft Beanie $0 (raided Andrew's closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment