home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

The Pearl Piece.

Embellished pearl pieces have been a force to be reckoned with the past couple of months and I have been on the hunt for the perfect pearlized piece to add to my closet. Cue this beautiful Pop Julia cardigan, the perfect oversized cardi, in a neutral gray shade with just the right touch of pearls on the front, just what my wardrobe has been missing, and something I can wear ALL the time! This is such a great layer for transitioning to Spring and it's actually a little heavier weight that'll be perfect as a jacket layer once it's a bit warmer. You can shop the sweater here, and the sweetener its' under $35 price tag!

Pearl Sweater c/o Pop Julia here, Sol Angeles Tee similar
Crafted by Lee Jeans hereAnthropologie Bag here, Dolce Vita Boots similar


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog..
    Awareness of Scams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers! Visit online clothing stores china for more information.

    ReplyDelete