home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Dressing in Robes.

From kimonos, to wraps, to robe coats, to just plaid robes, lightweight layers seem to be on continuous rotation, and I'll admit I'm not mad about it. As a lover of one extra layer I am pleased that a variation of these styles is always trend right for the season and for winter, satin robe styles are taking street style by storm. I scooped up this rose gold Line & Dot one at the Nest Boutique's new year's sale last week and after having my eye on it for a while was so excited to have scored the last one in the store! It is currently sold out online, but I did find the same one in a fun, metallic silver that you can shop here. They're a great lighter layer as we transition slowly into Spring, and I love the 'I woke up like this' flair they add to your favorite basics. Take a look at this outfit here, along with this one here, and you'll notice I've worn almost the same look multiple times I've just changed the type of layer I'm wearing; easy peasy updates to your favorites!

Line & Dot Jacket here (different color), Cabi Turtleneck similar, Banana Republic Jeans here
Franco Sarto Boots similar, Anthropologie Hat here, Vintage Bag similar

1 comment: