home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Bomb Cyclone Style.

This is yesterday's SUPER casual Friday look that while pretending I was on my way to a ski lodge, actually faced the single digit temps and ran some errands. I wanted to share this Gap sweater once more while it is still in stock. I posted it on my Instagram last week and got a lot of questions about it, so it is linked here. Currently Gap is having a 40% off your purchase sale as well as free shipping so just use codes HAPPY and FREE at checkout. I'm not lying when I say I've literally worn this sweater everyday for the past two weeks, maybe not all day, but as soon as I got home from work I put it on, I did wash it one day but once it was clean, back on my body it went! It also comes in an ivory color which I'm trying to convince myself I don't need. Also, this Anthropologie beanie just went on super sale for under $12 it is linked here and comes in three colors. Stay cozy out there folks it is brutal and I hope everyone stays safe and warm during this storm.

Gap Sweater here, Banana Republic Jeans here, Free People Socks similar
Birkenstock Sandals here, Anthropologie Hat here


1 comment: