home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

New Year New Hair.

With the New Year comes lots of changes and for many that may include a fresh hairstyle to kick things off. I too am changing up my hair for 2018, though it's actually going to be with a lack of change. I recently decided I want to grow my hair long, long, long including giving my bangs a rest and growing them out as well. With length is going to come a definite need for strengthening so I've decided to switch up my hair care products from Soapbox to their Bamboo Strength and Body collection. I want my hair to be as low maintenance as possible, meaning less styling and less haircuts but I definitely want it to be healthy, and I think these products will do just the trick. Don't forget for each Soapbox Soap product purchased a bar of soap is donated to someone in need. Just remember soap=hope, and for 10% off you new beauty routine use code newhair_kirby at checkout, valid until the end of the month!






1 comment: