home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Knits on Knits.

The temperature dropped drastically around here this week, seriously there was some snow stuck on the ground Sunday, and all I want to do is bundle up in my coziest pieces over and over again! With that in mind I restyled this sweater from last week and this dress because they are two of my current favorite pieces for Fall and clearly so versatile. I added a belt at the waist and tucked in just the front of my sweater so it gave off the illusion of a skirt and top! Stay cozy friends :)

Moon River Sweater here, Anthropologie Dress similar
Crown Vintage Boots here, Vintage Brighton Belt similar

No comments:

Post a Comment