home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

It's a Denim Thing.

How's it going everyone?! You've probably all learned whether you've been following along for years or are pretty new to Fashion by Day, that I love jeans. I truly am a denim girl, and can happily wears jeans everyday of the week. For me fit is obviously a major factor but comfort is definitely key! I was recently given a couple pairs of Crafted by Lee jeans like the slim straight's I'm wearing here, and I have to say I'm loving them. The ones I'm wearing with the patch pocket are part of the upcoming collection but I found almost identical ones here, and they're currently on sale for under $25. Even full price their styles are still sitting comfortably under $40 which is pretty amazing for a quality, comfortable pair of jeans. If you're in the market for a new pair of jeans I suggest heading to Target and trying a few pairs out! 

 Cabi Jacket here, Forever 21 Turtleneck here, Crafted by Lee Jeans here
Karl Lagerfeld Boots similar, Anita Bilardi Bag similar

No comments:

Post a Comment