home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

2018 // New Year New You.

Happy New Year y'all! 2017 flew by but I will definitely say that past couple of months whizzed by even faster, between lots going on in our personal lives, friends and family coming to town to visit and working a retail job through the holidays I swear it was just September yesterday. Andrew and I saw a lot of changes in 2017 one major change being moving literally to the other side of the country, and Asheville truly welcomed us with open arms. I think throughout the past year we realized how important new experiences are to us, even something as small as driving to a new town 20 minutes away and grabbing a cup of coffee; just a constant need to experience new places and new people, so we definitely want to be doing more of that this year. I'm not one for resolutions per se, but I am definitely one for setting goals and the fresh start of a new year seems like a solid place to start. My personal goals are just to be a better person each and every day, live through positivity and be kind to others. And, maybe stepping a little further out of my comfort zone, I think 2017 brought me the most confidence in myself, so now I feel like I should encourage myself to try new things. As for Fashion by Day, my goal for the upcoming year is just to bring you all more; you've been following a long with my outfits for such a long time and I love sharing that with you but I want to start sharing a little more about me and what I like to do, and see and eat. I'm going to be incorporating a little more lifestyle aspects into the blog and hopefully if 2018 sends it our way a little more travel. I would love to hear what you all have planned for 2018, or if there's something else you want from me and FBD so please share in the comments below! Thanks for a great year, love Kirby

Old Navy Turtleneck here, Vintage Calvin Klein Jeans similar, Tommy Hilfiger Bag similar
Anthropologie Hat here, Urban Outfitters Slides here

No comments:

Post a Comment