home tab

 photo HomeBIGtab_zpse02d394f.png  photo AboutKirbTAB_zps1a9944be.png  photo ContactBIGtab_zpscfb74e6b.png  photo ShopTABbest_zpsc25eaf80.png

Bundled in Buffalo Check.

How bout that weather? When we first moved to Asheville everyone told us we may get one good day of snow all winter, a light dusting they said, well how wrong they were that we were graced with the most beautiful two days of snowfall. I haven't experienced snow like that since I was in high school back in Ohio, and I forgot how magical it was to have a real life snow day. Not joke, work got cancelled so I really did have a snow day! In other news, on that same beautiful day Andrew's brother and sister-in-law graced us with another beautiful baby girl, Lofton Ann, and we are so happy to have her joining us for the holidays! In outfit news, this Field of Flowers coat has been my go-to layer for pretty much everything since Thanksgiving, and it sadly sold out since yesterday, however I linked it in another color here.

Field of Flowers Coat here, Cabi Turtleneck similar, Crafted by Lee Jeans here, 
Franco Sarto Boots here, Anthropologie Hat here

No comments:

Post a Comment